Μάθημα στο διαδίκτυο
|Κανάλι Βίντεο της Σαηεντολογίας|
- What is Scientology’s view of Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, the Buddha and other religious figures of the past?
... by Christ, which are wisdom, good health and immortality.” In “ Religious Influence in Society: Role of the ...
- The Value of Scientology
... last forever, bringing them to a realization of their own immortality and to a condition in which they can provide the most effective ...
- What benefits can one get from Scientology?
... true potentials, recovering the certainty of their own immortality as a spiritual being and enhancing their ability to help others. ...
- Does Scientology have Doctrines Concerning Heaven or Hell?
... who will live again, and that their future happiness and immortality as spiritual beings depend on how they conduct themselves in the ...
- What is the difference between Scientology and Dianetics?
... his spiritual awareness and ability and realize his own immortality. Dianetics, though it might not have guessed it in its early ...
- What is the Relationship Between Dianetics and Scientology?
... his spiritual awareness and ability and realize his own immortality. See also: What is Dianetics? and What is Scientology? ...
- What is the Freewinds?
... lifetime and brings with it the full realization of his immortality. The Freewinds is a very special place. It is the one place ...
- What is the Scientology naming ceremony?
... for members of the religion. Scientologists recognize the immortality of the spiritual being as a fundamental belief and it follows that ...
- What is meant by Operating Thetan (OT)?
... At the level of Operating Thetan, one deals with his own immortality as a spiritual being. Like any other spiritual level in ...
- What are the religious tenets of Scientology?
... capabilities, his awareness and his certainty of his own immortality. And, in the wider arena, through the spiritual salvation of ...